- Even Bolin has better strategy than Korra.
- The tree! Man, she’s asking for it. Toph isn’t going to like that one bit.
- Truer words! Seriously.
- Wait! What is Mako talking about? The only way Korra could show him what it means to put other before himself is by being an example of what not to do.
- The recap episode?
- I don’t get Korra and Asami’s friendship. Not that they can’t be friends, but they’ve never really talked about their past. How do you build the kind of trust the show wants me to believe they have if they can’t clear the air. This isn’t the kind of thing that can happen off-screen if I am to be convinced that they have this bond.
- I don’t like this episode. They are trying too hard to convince me that Korra’s changed and matured. You can’t tell me she came a long way when this “maturity” is only a recent thing. Essentially, everything changed in the blink of an eye. I’m calling chicanery.
- Still blaming people for her incompetence. There’s doubt in everything she does. She doubts herself, she doubts other people. She doesn’t believe in anything. The whole series has been people trying to convince her of one thing or another and her, in more ways than one, saying “no.”
- You Can’t Do That on Television
- YaY, Toph.
- That slight against Bolin’s thinking was unnecessary.
- Toph can’t apologize.
- Zhu Li, yup.
- Su’s impromptu armor!
- I guess that’s as close to an actual “I’m sorry” as you’re going to get from Toph.
- Zhu Li!
- If that’s love, I don’t want any part it.
- This episode was kind of boring.