- I must say, the super mecha is very pretty, beautiful, even.
- No one else but Zhu Li would appreciate that.
- Platinum bending?
- Just regular metal on the inside, I guess.
- I love seeing Bei Fong fight.
- Everyone’s resolving their differences.
- Korra can wield the elements, but she has very little style and creativity when using them. No finesse, just kitchen sink tactics. Granted, there were a few times when she used her head, but they were few and far between. As far as bending/battling goes, Asami would have done a much better job and looked fabulous doing it.
- Mako burned his hand.
- A new portal?
- I guess so.
- Kuvira’s surrender is lame. Anticlimactic.
- Yeah, she transformed it. She screwed up a lot.
- Wait, they are about to go off on vacation when the city is about to embark on a renaissance? Don’t they have a responsibility to the city? Especially Korra? Nope. Nope. Nope.
I’ve never been so disappointed with a finale until this very moment. Why go off with Asami? I don’t buy their bond. The show served it up, but it was like, in preparation, they used a cold stick of butter in a recipe that called for it to be clarified. Just lame, lame, lame. I can’t even articulate how pointless this show turned out to be. The show as a concept was good, but how is it that it took four seasons for Korra to stop tripping over her shoelaces and learn how to tie them in just enough to warp speed to the finish line?
And there’s no way to fix it. I can’t say, “it would have been better if…” because that would require going back to the beginning.