We’re not likely to do a new print edition of Mushishi at this time, but we are bringing it back to digital platforms (Kindle, Nook, and iBookstore) later this year. So you’ll have a chance to read it that way.
- It feels strange to stand in my kitchen.
- Because of how I have to support myself while walking, my chest and the heels of my hands hurt.
- I have this feeling where I can’t figure out if my stomach is saying “feed me” or if it’s telling me to do anything but that.
- I started writing another original story. Well, I’ve been writing it in my head for about 3 years, now, but I finally started typing it out. I don’t know how close I’ll get, but I’m trying to keep it short. Of course this means I’m further neglecting all of the stories waiting to be finished or continued.
- I may or may not have visitors this weekend.
- I would like some tortilla chips, preferably Tostitos Cantina style.
- I would also like some lemongrass paste for soup.
- I’m in the mood to watch Samurai Champloo, but I can reach it.
- I watched UP with Hiwa. It was really good. There was a lot of story telling going on, but it never seemed aimless or became overwhelming. We are supposed to watch WALL-E next.
- I just read over this list and realized that if I make some ginger broth, that should appease my stomach either way.
- I’m really looking forward to when I can walk barefoot on my floors again.
That’s it for now.