- That was quite the introduction.
- That chapter was awesome!
- I feel differently about Ty in glasses.
- Why does Ty know what salted dog a/h tastes like?
- I am very scared right now. All the things Tyler wants to keep locked up are running free. This is so bad. What about his guilt?
- I think I’ve hit the point where I’m too wrapped up to comment. That’s always a great thing for the story, but never for reviews like this.
- So that’s what was going on at the end of chapter 1.
- Wow. Rendell was stupid!
- Duncan was a little s***!
- The doors! Oh, that can’t be good.
- Where did they come from and why 11?
- All this time I had this notion that everything they were into now was a discovery and had rules, and maybe some unfortunate things happened because some people didn’t know better, but that is so not the case.
- I was really happy that Mark was setting things in motion, but then he got happy and ruined it.
- I knew it!
- The truth is bitter.
- This was such a good volume. I’m almost speechless.