I want to get to know the reader in you!
konhiwatarikyouyama, randomwordstogether, moromi, ylva-li, is-cru, requierobl, itanda, gaviotaperdida, mywitfailsme, xjustine-o, zmeyulia, amethewombat, azuleren, superb-moon, unspark, tachixneko, nemubits
Also, anyone else who’d like to talk to me about books is more than welcome.
Take all the time you need. Thanx!
- Did you start learning to read in school or at home?
- Were you told bedtimes stories when you were younger?
- Do you prefer paperback or hardcover?
- Do you prefer borrowed, used, or brand new?
- List a book you’ve read more than 10 times.
- List a book series you’ve read more than 3 times.
- List a book/series you liked the film adaptation of.
- List an author you’ve recently discovered.
- List a book/series you wish you had more people to talk about it with.
- List the author you’ve read the most books by.
- List a classic book (according to your culture) that you’ve read and liked.
- List a classic book (according to your culture) that you’ve read and didn’t like or didn’t get.
- List a book that a lot of people seemed to like, but you didn’t.
- List a book that a lot of people seemed to dislike, but you did.
- Do you read book introductions or synopses before or after you read the story?
- List a book you’ve read that had one of the best surprise endings.
- Do you leave notes in margins or leave the book pristine?
- Do you prefer dogears or bookmarks?
- Do you remove the dust jacket when you read?
- Do you prefer to read in one sitting or take breaks?
- Do you prefer to lounge (in bed or on a sofa) or sit while reading?
- List a book/series that wasn’t as great the second time around.
- Have you ever read a book and imagined specific people (actor, friend, family member, guy at the bus stop) as some of the characters? If so, which book and which person/people?
- Has anything interesting ever happened to you in a bookstore or while buying a book?
- Do you reread to relive or to remember?