I laughed the whole way through. With each work I read by Natsumizu, my appreciation grows. I’m having a hard time finding the words to describe the dynamic she creates within her couples. There are a lot of times she seems to be going down a tried path, but hits you with a development that you actually hoped for, or something completely out of left field. When I first started reading her work I wasn’t unimpressed, but I could never remember the stories. I would enjoy them each time I read them, but later, when looking at the cover, hardly anything would come to mind. It has gotten better, but I still draws blanks on occasion. I’m not really sure why that is, but as long as she continues on in this fashion, I’ll at least remember that the stories were worth reading again.
And I love the covers.
Titles in the Inu Koi series:
- v01 Inu mo Arukeba Koi wo Suru
- v02 Inu mo Hashitte Koi wo Suru
- v03 Inu wa Yume Mite Koi wo Suru
- v04 Inu wa Maibyou Koi wo Suru
- v05 Inu mo Himitsu no Koi wo Suru
Titles in the Neko Koi series
- Koi wa Neko wo mo Nurasu – Spin-off featuring Imai’s younger brother and Akkun’s sempai.
Titles in the K-sensei series
- v01 K-sensei no Yajuu na Aijou – Spin-off featuring Imai’s editor and one of his other charges.
- v02 K-sensei no Yaban na Renai
- v03 K-Sensei no Furachi na Junai